14th December 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
What is the procedure to apply for 12th Improvement exam of PSEB? How many subjects can I apply for Improvement exam? I am the student in final year MCA. I have secured 48% in 12th from PSEB. I want to make my 12th percentage atleast 60%. Because Hindrance, in my placement. I will hope for the reply as soon as possible.
Your Sincerely,
Kanchan Sharma

15th December 2015, 09:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?

I am so sorry to say that now you cannot do anything in this matter as you have elapsed too many years after the completion of your 12th, as you currently pursuing your MCA, that means atleast you have completed 4 years of journey after your 12th till now.

And I am sorry to say that in order to improve your results, i.e. to go for improvement examination, you should not even waste one year and should go for it just after your boards result are declared. However, I am sorry to say that you can't go for improvement exam any more.
17th December 2015, 11:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams of PSEB? Procedure to apply?

I am sorry to say you that you cannot apply for the improvement examination at this particular stage because you have passed a long time after your class 12th.
In order to give improvement examination, a candidate should have applied in the very next year of the completion of class 12th.
So, you are not eligible for the improvement examination now.
10th December 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

If I left my one improvement exam of Bihar board then do my result will be in pending or last year mark is added??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?