12th June 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How much syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Intermediate course is enlisted under UPSEE?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know how much is the syllabus of Intermediate course is enlisted in UPSEE? I am studying in 12th standard from Uttar Pradesh Board and I am going to start preparing for the UPSEE. Can I know about the Board syllabus tally with the syllabus of UPSEE?

22nd March 2023, 03:41 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How much syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Intermediate course is enlisted under UPSEE?

Dear student,

UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in colleges and universities of Uttar Pradesh. The syllabus of UPSEE for different courses is based on the syllabus of the respective qualifying examination.

For undergraduate courses in engineering, the syllabus of UPSEE includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 11th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh Board. So, the syllabus of UPSEE for engineering covers the entire syllabus of class 11th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh Board.

Therefore, if you are studying in the 12th standard from Uttar Pradesh Board, you can refer to your board syllabus to prepare for UPSEE. However, you should also refer to the UPSEE syllabus to know the weightage of different topics and the types of questions asked in the exam.
23rd March 2023, 01:07 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: How much syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Intermediate course is enlisted under UPSEE?

The syllabus of UPSEE includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of class 11th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh Board. So, the syllabus of UPSEE for engineering covers the entire syllabus of class 11th and 12th of Uttar Pradesh Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?