15th September 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Medical Competition exams in 12th?

I am studying in 12th. I want to prepare for medical competition exams while doing my 12th. How can i do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Medical Competition exams being a drop out student?
  2. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  3. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  4. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  5. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  6. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping in mind the various format of exams throughout the nation?
  7. How should I prepare to get into medicine after 12th?
  8. Will I get admission in MBBS with 117 marks in COMEDK?
  9. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  11. How to prepare for banking after passing 10th with 82% and 12th with 76% from CBSE
  12. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  13. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  14. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  15. I am an ECE B.Tech student : How to start preparation for JTO exam?
  16. How to prepare for medical entrance exams(WBJEE) and score above 88%?
  17. Can I apply for all medical exams if I pass my 12th from NIOS board? Best medical college in which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?
15th September 2015, 11:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Medical Competition exams in 12th?

Actually many students prepare side by side for medical entrance exams or engineering when they are in 11th and 12th. It is not difficult but needs more time to prepare as you have to concentrate on both for board exam and entrance exam. For that you should make time table that should include preparatory time for both the exams. As you know syllabus is same for both the exams hence make your each concept crystal clear Follow Ncert books for both exams and then reference books. Don't take stress and keep your mind fresh.
16th September 2015, 01:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Medical Competition exams in 12th?

Just follow these tips to prepare for Medical Competition exams in 12th :
  • Focus on chapters of class 12th majorly.
  • Divide your preparation into small parts. Divide your time properly in the preparation of both your board and entrance exams.
  • Spend more than 60% time practising for board exam and 40% time for entrance exams.
  • Cover important topics of 11th class along with entrance exam preparations.
  • Solve as much previous papers as you can.
  • Practise numericals as much as you can.
  • Keep a regular assessment on how you are doing on each topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?