21st July 2011, 10:24 AM
zarqua

Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?

hello,
im a medical aspirant n also dropper of 4 year after 12th, instead of dis i am unable to secure seat in good medical college. so should i take admission in private medical college through donation or preparing another year 4 competition..please help me...
please give answer for my satisfaction...... please!

Related Questions:
  1. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  2. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  4. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  5. Can I do engineering without attempting EAMCET?
  6. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  7. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  8. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  9. How to get a seat in MBBS college to become a doctor?
  10. BAMS or BHMS college where donation is not taken?
  11. Can I take admission in private college without any donation? Which are the private colleges in NCR area?
  12. What is the donation or capital fees for admission in private veterinary college in AP?
  13. How much donation is required to get a seat in private medical colleges like DY Patil, MGM, and DY Patil Kolhapur?
  14. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test?
  15. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  16. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?
  18. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate? -- [New]
11th September 2011, 08:48 PM
dipayan164

Default Re: Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?

see if you have the money you can go for donation and study in private colleges all over the country,after all its the degree which you want.
But one thing you must keep in mind is your age and the criterai fodifferent courses.
10th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?

after passing 12 can we take admission in medical college by giving donation
26th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in govt job as medical officer in rural service for last 10 years.Now I am completely fad up with my job and want to do postgraduate diploma like DCH DMRD or any other branch from some private medical college.Kindly guide me.
27th June 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

hi i m from kashmir...i appeared for neet examx this year but i didn't get a good rank..now i want to do mbbs in jammu on donation....what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?