9th August 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SSLC exam so that I can score 90 percent?

I seriously want to get 90 percent in SSLC send the tips that How to prepare for SSLC exam so that I can score 90 in my exams?

Thanks.

10th August 2014, 11:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for SSLC exam so that I can score 90 percent?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR SSLC 2014 EXAM:

Getting 90% above in SSLC will be easy only when we are ready to put in ourselves for preparation for 1 full year. Some of the tips which will help you to prepare well are as follows,

-> KNOW THE SYLLABUS: All the questions which are going to be asked in your final SSLC exam will be asked only from the subject syllabus and nothing else can be asked. So, make sure you understand and know the syllabus well of each subjects and prepare for them accordingly.

-> PREPARE A SCHEDULE: Make sure that you have a proper schedule planned for each subject everyday, so that you will be able to cover all the topics in every subject. When you are preparing the schedule make sure you find the right time to study meaning some will prefer to study in the early morning and some at night. Find out which will be the best suited for you and prepare the schedule accordingly.

-> KNOW THE QUESTION PATTERN: You should know the question pattern followed for the exam so that you will have confidence of what type of questions will be asked. Go through previous year papers to understand the pattern and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> JOIN COACHING CLASSES: There are only handful of students who believe that they can prepare all alone at home to get more than 90% marks in SSLC but most of them tend to join some good coaching classes (tuition's) so that they will be able to prepare well and get more marks. So, if you one among them who feel like you won't be able to prepare all alone then make sure you find the best coaching classes which is around your home and join them.

-> HARD WORK: Last but not least "hard work" is the key to success. If you can dedicate 1 full year just to prepare for the exams without wasting much of time then for sure you can come out with flying colors!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?