8th January 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare well for PCM subjects in 11th?

Dear friends,
i got c1 grade in my s.a 1 and after HALF EYERLY EXAMS i summit all files all project and some note books(approx. 2-3) and got average marks in all unite test except science and maths in which i think i got flunk.
the practicle was less than average. Now till today I give two of mine final exams sst and science
I think i get good marks in sst 30-50 or even till 60 range in my opinion, but in science i think i got 30-35 nearly.
I can do good in rest 3 subject in the range of 50-65.
i think of getting pcm in 11th . But i worries that because of my marks i didn't got pcm
does it overall make 60 or more percentage?
i wish to aquire more knowledge in the field of science.Nobody was there to teach me science , whereas i got good marks in science(from 6th to 8th I got good grades in science) so please help and I want tips to get good marks and study plan
rply asap

10th January 2015, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare well for PCM subjects in 11th?

To score good marks in your 11th standard PCM subjects, you need to work hard and try to follow the suggestions mentioned below :-

--> Prepare a proper schedule before two or three months of commencement of examination and follow the schedule regularly.

--> If you can't prepare on your own, then, it is best to go for tuition, so, that you can score good marks and you can improve your subject knowledge.

--> Practice Mathematics subject at least one hour daily, so, that you can score good marks in Mathematics easily.

--> Refer previous years question papers, and try to know the model of the question paper.

--> Practice model papers and solve them and correct your answers on your own by referring text book or any other material, so, that you can rectify mistakes without repeating them in your final examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?