15th August 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi for a CBSE 11th Science student?

I want to study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from CBSE Board. After completing my Intermediate, kindly let me know how I can I study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

18th August 2019, 02:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi for a CBSE 11th Science student?

If you want to study MBBS in AIIMS after completion of 12th standard with PCB stream then you have to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination that is mainly conducted in the month of June and examination forms are filled in the month of April.
18th August 2019, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to crack the AIIMS medical entrance exam if you want to get admission in MBBS at the said institute. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because seats are limited and you need excellent rank to get admission.

Just make sure you have studied class 12th with PCB stream from a recognised board of education. Just make sure you keep track of notification and apply according to it.
19th August 2019, 09:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from CBSE Board. After completing my Intermediate, kindly let me know how I can I study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
It's good that you are interested to apply study MBBS in AIIMS Delhi. You must have qualified in the NEET entrance exam to get admission for NEET exam at AIIMS Delhi. Here I am giving you some important tips to prepare for NEET exam.

How to study MBBS in AIIMS-Delhi for a CBSE 11th Science student:

1) First start proper research about NEET exam about the syllabus, question format, duration, books.
2) Find out your weakness area and give more importance to that
3) Try to solve question yourself with the proper Understanding concept.
4) Every week take proper exam test

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?