15th August 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Criminal Lawyer for a candidate with 49% in 10th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Criminal Lawyer. I have scored 49% marks in my 10th standard with CBSE Board. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

19th August 2019, 09:38 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Steps to become a Criminal Lawyer for a candidate with 49% in 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Criminal Lawyer. I have scored 49% marks in my 10th standard with CBSE Board. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!
Steps to Become a Criminal Lawyer:

Step 1: Apply for Bachelor of Laws (LLB) course (An integrated BBA+LLB or BA+LLB 5-year program, and a 3-year program (LLB))

Step 2: Qualify in the Law admission Test like Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), LSAT India - Law School Admission Test., AIBE (All India Bar Exam). All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)

Step 3: Internship or Practical training. Once after completing LLB, you must have to join as an Assistant to a certified Criminal lawyer.

Step 4: After a successful Internship, you can Enrol with state bar council. The State Bar Councils do not have a uniform process of registration. After registration, you must clear All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?