7th May 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for SC caste certificate for 9th Jharkhand Boar student of Jamshedpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of 9th standard from Jharkhand Board. I belongs to SC category but I don't have any caste certificate. I want to make my caste certificate. Kindly let me know how I can apply for caste certificate and from where? I live in Jamshedpur. Please help me!

11th May 2019, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for SC caste certificate for 9th Jharkhand Boar student of Jamshedpur?

You can contact the nearest district magistrate or tehsil to get the caste certificate. You need to have some proof of identity and address to get such certificate.

Your father should be present along with you because you are in 9th standard and they will ask for some proof of realrionship too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?