31st January 2022, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my high school certificate. How can I get a duplicate one?

I have lost my high school certificate. How can i get a duplicate one, and how much fees to be paid for it?

31st January 2022, 02:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have lost my high school certificate. How can I get a duplicate one?

If you have lost your high school certificate then in that case first of all you need to file a police complaint regarding the same. After that approach your school from where you have completed your schooling by writing an application since they have a record of your high school certificate. Apply to your respective board for a duplicate marks card by mentioning the reason for it. You have to pay a fee for it which depends on the board.
31st January 2022, 09:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have lost my high school certificate. How can I get a duplicate one?

--- You can get your lost high school certificate and you can get a duplicate certificate but for that you have to write an application to the principal of your school and you have to mention everything in that and your school will forward your application to the board of your school and then you will get your duplicate marksheet on the address of your home within the duration of 1 or 2 months.
1st February 2022, 09:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes, definitely you will get a duplicate copy of your HSC certificate. The procedure is very simple. First of all, visit your board's regional office and submit an application for a duplicate marksheet. Then they will provide you a form, fill it properly with all authentic details. Along with the application form you have to submit an application fee, which varies from board to board. After completing this process, the mark sheet will be mailed to your address within 15 days.
25th April 2023, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

IF I DONT HAVE DUPLICATE COPY WHAT SHOULD I DO
29th April 2023, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact the respective education board for the issuance of a duplicate high school certificate. They have the authority to issue a duplicate certificate, provided you have the details like the enrolment number and other information that they will ask for. You can also contact your school form where you passed the high school exam for the whole process of getting the certificate.
30th April 2023, 11:32 AM
Ar_pit

Steps to follow:-

First, file an FIR (First Information Report) at your local police station regarding the loss of your certificate. This is an important step, as it will help you prove that your certificate is lost and prevent it from being misused.

Next, visit the board or the school where you appeared for your high school examination and submit an application for a duplicate certificate. You will need to provide details such as your name, father's name, date of birth, and the year of passing the exam.

Along with your application, you will also need to provide some documents as proof of your identity, such as a copy of your Aadhaar card, passport, or voter ID card.

Once your application is verified, you will be required to pay a fee for obtaining the duplicate certificate. The fee amount may vary depending on the board or school.

After submitting the required documents and paying the fee, your application will be processed, and you will receive the duplicate copy of your high school certificate within a few weeks.
8th May 2023, 11:16 AM
Member+

Just Visit the cbse website and obtain the duplicate marksheet request form.They provide an advertisement in the local area newspaper in the manner requested by the form. Send the advertisement cutting, the completed form, and the bank DD for the reissue charges to the CBSE regional office after that. Your certificates will be mailed to you in a month, but if you need them sooner, you can pick them up in person at the CBSE office....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?