2nd December 2022, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

If I had passed out from WBBSE madhyamik can I apply for CBSE private candidate exam?

Sir I'm passed out from wbbse 10th, I want to know, can I apply for cbse private candidate. If I had passed out 12th from WBCHSE....
After this can I apply for improvement from cbse.

3rd December 2022, 02:56 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: If I had passed out from WBBSE madhyamik can I apply for CBSE private candidate exam?

If you have passed out from West Bengal Board (Madhyamik Board) you cannot apply as a candidate of CBSE board. Your student ID of 10th exam is registered under Bengal board not under central board. So, you cannot apply for CBSE private candidate.

You can take admission in class 12th of any CBSE school and sit for CBSE 12th examination once you clear your 12th board you can apply as a CBSE candidate.

But, why you need to waste a year ? if your score is good in your West Bengal Board then continue your study in a well reputed college of India and then score good marks in your graduation and post graduation examination and go for higher studies again or apply for a job. No, need to waste money, year and time in the sake of improvement.
5th December 2022, 10:14 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I had passed out from WBBSE madhyamik can I apply for CBSE private candidate exam?

All candidates who passed*the CBSE class 10th exam may sit for*the CBSE improvement exam the following year. A candidate may only attempt the improvement exam for each subject once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?