14th June 2023, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Inwhich school to get admission having hostel facility

I am to need admission in hostel school for class 11 with science in Bengali medium school. Please tell which school i admission? Please help me.
I really need admission in hostel school.

15th June 2023, 07:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Inwhich school to get admission having hostel facility

There are some of the school which are good and having hostel facility for the students are as follows:

1) Ramkrishna Sharda mission public school.
2) vasundhara public school.
3) jodhpur school of bangali.
4) pailian world school.

Note: Select these school and choose according to their need and accessibility from your location.
21st June 2023, 12:08 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Inwhich school to get admission having hostel facility

Jawaharlal Nehru College is more or less a residential College. There are 9 hostels for boys and 4 hostels for girls. Students belonging to Arunachal Tribes are given first preference in hostel accommodation subject to availability of seats strictly on the basis of merit after they are formally admitted in the college. A student who is admitted into the college cannot claim hostel seat as a matter of right.

Of all the seats available in various hostels,

40 % seats is for V semester students (boys and girls)

35 % seats for III semester students (boys and girls)

25% for I semester students (boys and girls).

Two seats are reserved for differently abled students (PWD Category) in the hostel (girls and boys).

For this you have to fill the hostel form and by this way you get admission in hostel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?