14th June 2023, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Will CHS provide centre for school entrance?

Distance between my town and yourschool is quite far so I wanna know that is your school provide centre for skol entrance test?

15th June 2023, 03:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will CHS provide centre for school entrance?

NO, CHS entrance exam is held at the school. They don't provide centre to any candidate. You have to reach the school on the date of Examination and give the exam.
15th June 2023, 08:02 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, CHS is conducting the entrance on the site . They are not providing centre for the examination at various places. At some of the cases they can reschedule your exam.
21st June 2023, 12:01 PM
Ar_pit

Banaras Hindu University conducts SET exam for admission into Central Hindu Boys School and Central Hindu Girls School. The exam is conducted in Varanasi. The test venue and time is mentioned on the students admit card. The Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?