13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Hotel Sector for 12th Commerce student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Hotel Sector. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Hotel Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

14th July 2018, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Hotel Sector for 12th Commerce student?

If you want to get a decent job in hotel sector, then you need to have excellent communication skills with pleasing personality, which can be acquired through some professional degree course.

Most of the top hotels prefer hotel management graduates. You can apply for job with class 12th qualification, but you will get some lower level jobs only.
15th July 2018, 02:48 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

After completing 12th with commerce, you cannot get very good job opportunities. But in Hotels, you can get job of receptionist according to your current qualification.
15th July 2018, 03:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After completing my 12th, I want to apply for jobs in Hotel Sector. So, can you please let me know about the opportunities available for me in Hotel Sector? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
Let me tell you that in hotel sector you cannot get jobs directly. You must have to pursue any Diploma degree or a bachelor degree in Hotel Management.
As because without any degree you are not eligible to get any job.

After completing 12th from Commerce stream you are eligible for some of the posts other than hotel sector.

Some of the job opportunities are as follows:-
SSC
MTS
Police
Post Office
Staenographer
Railways
15th July 2018, 09:05 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

Job Opportunities in Hotel Sector are mentioned below:-

1. Supervisor.

2. Team Leader.

3. HR Manager.

4. Hospitality Manager.

5. CHEF.
15th July 2018, 09:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you have passed your 12th standard with commerce stream hence there are very less chances for you to get job in Hotel Sector because in order to get job in hotel Sector one must have completed diploma or degree course in Hotel Management and Tourism. So it is suggested to you to pursue a diploma or degree course in hotel management in order to get job there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?