28th July 2012, 04:12 PM
Ubaid Shafi Bhat

Benefits of passing M.A class 12th from Army School?

Can i get some benefit of pasing out ma clas 12 from an army school ? I myself study in army goodwill public school in kashmir.

23rd May 2016, 08:30 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of passing M.A class 12th from Army School?

Army School comes under top ten schools of India, It is needless to say that students of Army schools are more talented than others, Because Students of Army school usually gets more opportunities in every field like sports and cultural events. As a result their soft skills used to better than others , also teachers of Army schools are more qualified which also benefits the students and hence students of Army Schools have more Importance than a student of normal school.

But in any competitive examinations only one thing matter which is known as talent. If you are talented than you will be valued everywhere else nobody will ask about you. These are just basic idea about the differences among normal student and Army schools students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?