10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Last date of 12th Board exam application in Bihar Board of Open Schooling?

Hi,
Can you tell me the last date for filling the application form of Bihar Board of Open Schooling for 12th Board exam? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a student of Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination can get admission in Delhi University?
  2. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  3. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  4. Can i take admission in 12th again from Open Schooling?
  5. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  6. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  7. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  8. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  9. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  10. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  11. Can I give IIT JEE exam more then once? I even took a gap after my first attempt -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science Bihar Board exam? Science syllabus of 12th Bihar Board?
  13. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  14. Does CBSE and NIOS has the same value? Will there be problem in taking admission in engineering colleges?
  15. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  17. Can I appear in Bihar board 12th exam 2016 without appearing in CBSE compartmental?
  18. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
15th March 2016, 10:58 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date of 12th Board exam application in Bihar Board of Open Schooling?

The last date for filled up form submission is generally kept in the month of April. But since you have posted this question in October month, I presume by then you did not get the application form for the 2016-17 year. So log onto the official website of Bihar Board of Open Schooling which is http://www.bbose.org/. Then you go to the bottom section where you will find the link for admission section. Under this admission section you will find forms tab to download the registration or application forms.
Your candidate has to fill up the form totally and with all necessary photocopies of testimonials. You would also require 2-3 passport size photographs of your candidate. When this entire thing is done, wait for their announcement of form submission. Generally form submission gets completed by 20th April. This year also should be an exception.
15th July 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of 12th Board exam application in Bihar Board of Open Schooling?

hello , I am preeti pass from NIOS Delhi how can i take admission in bihar intermediat 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?