28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Less expensive school in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th standard?

Hello, Please tell me which school is less expensive in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility?
  2. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai
  3. Best school in between St. Patrick's Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai and St. George's School, Chennai to study 11th along with NEET preparation?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  5. Number of government schools in Tamilnadu
  6. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  7. How to prepare for the entrance exam in Green Park Matriculation higher secondary school, Namakkal?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  9. Best school for me having 92% in High School?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  11. How many ICSE schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  12. AKT Academy Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Kallakurichi provides 11th with Agriculture stream? List of other schools for it? -- [New]
  13. When application form sale starts at MCC college?
  14. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  15. Ranklist of staff nurse ESIC Kollam Ashramam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  18. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
17th March 2023, 09:23 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Less expensive school in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th standard?

Regarding the less expensive school in Chennai between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School and PS Higher Secondary School, as per my research online I found that Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School is less Expensive and a private institution located in the southern suburbs of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The school is recognized by the state government of Tamil Nadu and is affiliated with the matriculation system of Tamil Nadu up to Standard 10 and the Tamil Nadu State Board for Standards 11 and 12.

Regarding admission to the 11th standard, the admission procedure may vary depending on the school's policies and the board of education they are affiliated with. Typically, admission to the 11th standard is based on the student's academic performance in the 10th standard board exams or equivalent exams. You may need to submit your 10th standard mark sheet and other required documents as per the school's admission process. It is recommended that you contact the schools directly or check their official websites for detailed information about the admission process, eligibility criteria, and application deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?