26th February 2019, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in 10th standard. I am planning to send him to Boarding school after completing his 10th. I want to send him to Boarding school. Can you please name some Boarding schools in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh where he can study for Higher Secondary with Science stream?

2nd March 2019, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

You can contact the following schools in Bhillai

- Delhi Public School, Risali Sector, Bhilai

- D A V Public School, Jamul, Bhilai

- Rungta Public School, Kohka- Kurud Road, Bhilai

- Rungta International School, Veer Savarkar Nagar, Raipur

- Shakuntala Vidyalaya, Ram Nagar, Bhilai
3rd March 2019, 01:35 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

List of Boarding schools offering Higher Secondary Science admission in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh:-

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

Rayan International School

The Great India school

Radiant public School

Gurukul International School

Swami Keahwanand Shikshan Sansthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?