2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges where I can apply for admission both nationally and internationally having completed 12th with 90%?

Kindly provide me the names of colleges for admission after completion of my Intermediate. I have scored 93.7% in 12th and 92% in 10th CBSE. Therefore, I want to know about the list of colleges where I can apply for admission both Nationally and Internationally. Kindly help.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  2. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  3. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  4. List of colleges offering BBM course? Whether any entrance examination is conducted for admission? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for BSc degree after inter vocational?
  6. List of colleges I can apply for doing Engineering after completion of 12th with 60% in JAC board?
  7. How can I apply for 12th in Hindi Medium?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  9. What type of jobs are available for me if I take genetic engineering? How much salary can I get?
  10. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  12. Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?
  13. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  15. Can I get admission in BSc in DU's best colleges after completing 12th science? Any demerit in calculation of percentage of while preparing the merit list for admission?
  16. Graduate Diploma is equivalent to degree? Which Diploma would be equal to Bachelor of Business Administration?
  17. Government Medical colleges after 10th and 12th standard from UP?
  18. List of courses in which I can apply after 12th in science? Names of the colleges and the admission procedure?
6th June 2016, 10:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges where I can apply for admission both nationally and internationally having completed 12th with 90%?

You have not mentioned which course you want to opt after the completion of class 12th or in which filed you want to pursue your Higher Studies. It is very important to provide the details, based on that the college names will be mentioned. It is very difficult to provide exact details of your query at this situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?