6th July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?

Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which I need to follow to get the admission as soon as possible? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  2. How can I get admission in Maharaja Sawai Man Singh Vidyalaya for Higher Secondary Education after completing 10th CBSE?
  3. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  4. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  6. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  8. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  9. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  10. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  13. Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  15. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?
  16. What is the syllabus of the entrance test of Class 11th(Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?
  18. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
7th July 2015, 10:37 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?

Generally , students are not allowed to change your school in 10th standard after completing 9th from the other school.
As in CBSE registration of students in done when they are in 9th standard from the same school and any student who wish to change school after 9th or in 10th will have to take permission from the school in which they have studied 9th.

For changing school in 10th standard , students need to have the followinf documents of 9th standard from the previous school
-Admit card
-Marks sheet
-No Objection Certificate or Transfer Certificate
-Character Certificate showing the student is not involved in any disciplinary action.

The classes of 10th standard starts in April and if a student wish to change the school must have completed the admission process either before April or first week of May.
In month of July, it is not possible to take admission in other school as the semester exams will be held in month of September as scheduled by CBSE.
7th July 2015, 07:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

As there are various schools with "Maharaja" like Maharaja sawai man singh vidyalaya, Maharaja agrasen model school, maharaja public school, Maharaja aggarsain adarsh public school etc..,. As you have not provided the exact school name and address we are unable to provide you the information.
8th July 2015, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is indeed a very good school where you can opt for your studies, the education system and co-curricular activities is very well entertained here.

However, to take admission in 10th standard, you need follow certain steps and fulfill certain requirements;

> You should have completed your 9th standard from a recognized board

> You should have your TC, Report card, Character Certificate and all related documents with you at the time of admission.

You will than have to get the admission form from the school itself or fill it up online and submit it to the school authorities with all the relevant details required.

However, depending upon the merit, a list will be provided of students who have been provided admission.

NOTE: Admission to class 10 in the above mentioned school will only be provided if you have cleared your 9th standard from the same board itself from any other school.
8th July 2015, 05:44 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes you can take the admission in maharaja School for 10th standard.The Maharaja Schools like Maharaja Swami Man singh Vidhyalaya,Maharaja Agrasen Model School and Maharaja Agrasen adarsh School are good to take admission.You documents
those you want to submit are as

1.You should have 9th Passed Marksheet.
2.You have a Good Character Certificate.
3.You should have Migration Certificate.
4.You also have Transfer Certificate.

So visit the School and follow the procedure for admission in 10th Class.
9th July 2015, 12:23 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can take admission in this school it is a very good and highly reputed school.Generally,it is difficult to take admission in class 10th directly. But,it is not impossible to get the admission.

You will required the following documents to get the admission-

*Transfer Certificate.
*Report Card of class 9th.
*Character Certificate.

There are various schools as Maharaja- Maharaja Agrasen Public school,Maharaja public school etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?