6th October 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Marks Distribution in Accountancy of 12th GSEB Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am studying Commerce in 12th GSEB Board. I want to know about the marks distribution in Accountancy subject of the Board paper. Please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Accountancy question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam
  2. Accountancy, Economics, Organization & Commerce, English and Gujarati solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th GSEB Board exam.
  3. How can I study further in ISRO being a 12th GSEB Science student?
  4. What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  8. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  9. How to get scholarship if I have got 96% marks in 12th from GSEB board?
  10. Marks Distribution in Mathematics of 12th RBSE Board exam?
  11. Whether GSEB Science Board syllabus is enough to prepare for GUJCET?
  12. Last 10 years solved question papers of 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam
  13. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  14. How can I prepare to secure 95% in 10th GSEB Board exam?
  15. GSEB Board has more priorities than CBSE Board?
  16. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 12th standard commerce in GSEB board with 85% marks?
  17. Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?
  18. GSEB syllabus for 12th first semester Board examination?

29th October 2016, 08:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Marks Distribution in Accountancy of 12th GSEB Board exam?

This accountancy paper is an 80 marks paper. There are 2 sections of 20 marks each. There are 2 sections of 16 marks each. The rest 8 marks are designated to either short answer type or mathematical or multiple choice type questions. Rest of the questions are all broad answer type, where each set is divided into smaller parts and have 2 or 3 marks each.
This format is a general guideline. Generally the question pattern is followed by this general guideline. But, there could be some changes made to it each year. For example instead of 2 sets of 16 marks questions, you might have 1 such question and rest of 20 marks. Maybe instead of 8 marks short answer type, you might have a set of 10 marks of MCQ or multiple choice type questions.

9th September 2020, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I want 12th gseb commerce subjects weitage of marks... The subjects are below :
1 accountancy
2 organization of commerce and management
3 economics
4 statistics
5 hindi
6 English

Please provide the weitage of marks of the following subjects....

12th September 2020, 02:50 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Marks Distribution in Accountancy of 12th GSEB Board exam?

The accountancy paper is a 80 marks paper. There are 2 areas of 20 denotes each. There are 2 segments of 16 denotes each. The rest 8 imprints are assigned to either short answer type or numerical or different decision type questions. Rest of the inquiries are largely expansive answer type, where each set is separated into littler parts and have 2 or 3 denotes each.

This configuration is an overall rule. By and large the inquiry design is trailed by this overall rule. In any case, there could be a few changes made to it every year. For instance rather than 2 arrangements of 16 imprints questions, you may have 1 such inquiry and rest of 20 imprints. Perhaps rather than 8 stamps short answer type, you may have a lot of 10 characteristics of MCQ or numerous decision type questions.

11th September 2022, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Accounts chapterwise weightage

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?