21st December 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in 10th to get Science stream at Independent Golden Jubilee Government Higher Secondary School, Pasighat?

Sir, I am in 10th and want to know how much marks I should score in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Independent Golden Jubilee Government Higher Secondary School, Pasighat?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  4. What should be minimum percentage in class 10th under CBSE board to get Science stream in 11th?
  5. Can I do 12th science after B.Com?
  6. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  7. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course?
  8. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  9. What is the cut off marks required for getting LIC golden jubilee scholarship?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  11. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  12. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  13. Can I get scholarship if secured 94.5% in 12th being an OC candidate?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  15. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  16. Eligibility to get HS Science admission in SKV School, New Delhi for a candidate with 64% in 10th?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  18. Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary in Admire English Medium School, Liluah?
29th December 2017, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 10th to get Science stream at Independent Golden Jubilee Government Higher Secondary School, Pasighat?

Admission will be on the basis of marks in the class 10th. Cut off marks varies every year and it will vary for different streams. For science stream, cut off is usually very high.

If you have 90% or above marks, then chances of admission will be more at reputed schools of your own choice.
30th December 2017, 03:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in 10th to get Science stream at Independent Golden Jubilee Government Higher Secondary School, Pasighat?

The eligibility criteria for admission in Science stream in 10+2:

1. You must have scored 9 CGPA or more in 10th board examination. In case of percentage of marks, you should have at least 90% marks or more in 10th to get admission in Science stream in 11th.

You can select subjects as per your interest in 11th board. Either you can choose PCM category or PCB.
30th December 2017, 08:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Independent Golden Jubilee Government Higher Secondary School, then you have to score at least 80% to 85% in 10th standard.

The cutoff of the school may varies. But the safe zone to join this school is in 11th with science stream is at least 85%. After scoring this marks, you will get seat in 11th standard in this school.
16th May 2023, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I got 66.4 percentage and I am very interested in science is it enough percentage to get enrolled in igj school pasighat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?