8th March 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in PCB to be eligible for NEET UG?

For obc students how many marks required in pcb in 12th? eligible for neet ug..

11th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in PCB to be eligible for NEET UG?

NEET i.e National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and it is conducted by CBSE Every year to admission to UG Programmess.

Eligibility Criteria :- The applicant must have a completed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and 40% Marks for reserved categories ( SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates). Even studying in the final year of 12th examination may also eligible to apply. The applicant must have a minimum age of 17 years and relaxation is applicable.
1st June 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm Abdul Alim. I'm science student.I complete 12th graduate in this year(2018).My percentage is 61.2%,in PCB 60.33%.So, am I eligible for neet (ug)?
2nd June 2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

The student have to pass indivually in P C B for neet or only the sum percentage of PBC is requeird??? Plz ans as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?