22nd January 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Maximum attempts available in JEE Main and Advance?

Hello everyone, last year I have secured 60% marks in 12th CBSE. Then I have applied for Improvement exam. Last year, I have also applied for JEE Main and Advance. Now again I have given JEE Main. But I want to know that what limit of attempting I have remain for JEE Main and Advance?

27th January 2019, 12:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum attempts available in JEE Main and Advance?

The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times and in JEE Advance examination is two times that too in consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have given JEE Mains twice and JEE Advance twice. So, you have one more chance to appear in JEE Main and JEE Advance examination.
27th January 2019, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are 3 attempts available for JEE Main and Advance. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it, before applying.

If you have appeared once, then only two attempts are left for you, even if you have appeared for improvement exam.
27th January 2019, 10:34 PM
mebatman

Maximum attempts available in JEE Main and Advance are-

-JEE Mains- 3
-JEE Advance-2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?