22nd January 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Fashion Designing in future?

Hello everyone, I am in class 10th. After 10th many candidate wants to join Science to do Engineering or MBBS. But, I want to do Fashion Designing because I want to become a Fashion Designer. For achieving my aim what subject I select in 11th standard?

27th January 2019, 01:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Fashion Designing in future?

If you want to pursue Fashion Designing course after 12th then you can pursue the course according to your choice or the interest.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

B.F.Tech - 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

B.Des - 12th in any stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
27th January 2019, 02:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Fashion Designing in future?

The eligibility for admission in bachelor in fashion designing course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required minimum aggregate varies with entrance examination.

So, you can visit official website to get detail for the admission procedure.
27th January 2019, 07:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for your higher secondary school degree education in order to become a fashion designer in future, then I would like to let you know that you need not worry regarding the same as the minimum education required to pursue a degree course in fashion designing is a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.

But, in case your are interested to pursue degree course in Fashion technology then for the same, you are required to opt for Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as your main subjects for your Class 12th education.
27th January 2019, 10:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to pursue Fashion Designing after Intermediate then according to me you should pursue from Science stream.
But you can pursue 12th from any other stream also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?