20th March 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 10th Board exam to study Diploma in Architecture?

I have given my 10th Board exam and I want to know the minimum percentage to get admission in any college which provides Diploma in Architecture ?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  2. How can I get admission in diploma in architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  6. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  7. How minimum percentage should one score to study Diploma course after passing 10th board exam? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  11. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  13. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
29th April 2018, 10:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 10th Board exam to study Diploma in Architecture?

No specific percentage criteria in 10th standard board examination is required to study Diploma in Architecture course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Architecture course are done through entrance examination conducted at state level/ college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?