12th March 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?

How much percentage should a student get in 10th to get science strem in 11th in Delhi private schools?

14th March 2015, 01:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?

There is specific percentage that is set except for the fact that the percentage of marks varies from year to year.
Science is the Stream which has the highest cut off for any of the other Streams.
To get into the Best Private Schools of Delhi you will need to get 85% or more marks in your Class 10th Board.
For some of the other Schools you will require more than 75% of the marks.
So you will need to prepare in a systematic way as you should aim to get admission into the best Schools that is available to you.
So you will need to work hard and prepare to the best of your ability for the Class 10 Board Examination and once you have the adequate marks in Class 10 you can get admission into the School of your choice with Science.
This will be the best case scenario for you and you will be also helped in the long run and also in the Class 12 Board Examination if you are able to get admitted to the Best Private Schools in and around Delhi.
22nd April 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?

My son have given the xth exam now he want to seek admission in any govt school near by nangloi delhi 41 in science stream please guide us in which school he can get admission
22nd July 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

In Dehi govt school what percentage required for a girl student to take science in eleventh class?
Is there is any relaxation for minority girl.
12th March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

If had not given the entrance exam of others school? Now can I get admission? How? Not wanted to continue studying in previous school...?? What percentage would required in science stream??
15th March 2018, 08:51 PM
sunilkumarbigwig

The criteria for admission depends on the school. Theoretically the minimum percentage is 80% but general considerations can be given by the school management depending on the availability of seats etc.
11th July 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

For a science non medical stream how many percentage of marks required in science subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?