8th November 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to qualify in 11th Science Odisha Board exam?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I am a student of Odisa HSC. I haven't studied well because of some medical issues and worried about it. I don't want to continue my 11th so I just want to know how much percentage is required for qualifying in 11th exam?

10th November 2019, 10:41 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Percentage required to qualify in 11th Science Odisha Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. I am a student of Odisa HSC. I haven't studied well because of some medical issues and worried about it. I don't want to continue my 11th so I just want to know how much percentage is required for qualifying in 11th exam?
In order to pass the 11th Standard Exams from Odisha Board you have to get atleast 33% marks in each subject.

for more information you can visit the official website :

http://www.chseodisha.nic.in/
10th November 2019, 01:53 PM
Huzefa_Ghadiyali

Hello,
I've reviewed your question and I understand your concern.
In this case, the H.S.C makes no exception and the percentage required to pass will be 35%.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Huzefa
11th November 2019, 10:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To get pass and promoted to higher class you need to score 33% in aggregate, however it is important to score above 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?