1st September 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get admission in good engineering colleges if got 54% in PCM?

Hello sir, I have got 62.4% in 12th and 80% in 10th but I have got only 54% in PCM group. Should I drop a year and reappear in exam or can I get admission in good engineering colleges at this score?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities to get admission in good colleges like NIT and IIT? My rank is 2112 in civil engineering
  2. Possibilities to get admission in reputed colleges in Pune after securing 115 in CET?
  3. How to get admission into good engineering colleges through management quota? I am appearing in 12th PCM board
  4. Which are the good engineering colleges for me after securing 65% in 12th and 54% in PCM?
  5. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM?
  7. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  8. Which colleges will provide direct admission after scoring 90% in PCM in CBSE boards? Which engineering colleges can I apply for?
  9. Career options available after completing 12th from Biology except medical?
  10. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  11. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria?
  12. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  13. Am I eligible to take computer or IT engineering in Bangalore after scoring 35000 PCM rank in COMEDK? Will I get good colleges? List of colleges where I can get admitted?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT JEE if I have secured 79% in aggregate and 57% in PCM? Is 60%+ required to get admission in good B.Tech colleges?
  15. Direct admission in b.tech with 90% in 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  17. Will I get admission in B.Tech in Thrissur or any other colleges after scoring 89% marks in PCM?
  18. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
5th September 2016, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in good engineering colleges if got 54% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got 62.4% in 12th and 80% in 10th but I have got only 54% in PCM group. Should I drop a year and reappear in exam or can I get admission in good engineering colleges at this score?
Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for Engineering Entrance exam.

You should drop a year for preparation for engineering entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
5th September 2016, 02:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in good engineering colleges if got 54% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is very difficult to get admission in good engineering colleges with 54% marks in PCM in 12th standard. So you can appear for improvement examinations for these subjects. In the improvement examinations if you score good marks then you can get good engineering colleges. So it is necessary to appear for the improvement examination in PCM to get a seat in the good engineering colleges. You can concentrate on these subjects only and you can also attend some tuition classes to get more marks. The above given is one of the best options to get a seat in good engineering colleges.
5th September 2016, 03:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to drop a year and reappear in 12th standard examinations to get admission in good engineering colleges. To get admission in Engineering course, you have to appear in Engineering entrance examination like JEE Main, EAMCET, etc.,. If you can perform well in entrance test, you can easily get admission in good Engineering colleges. If you can't get better score in entrance examination then, you can also buy a seat in top Engineering colleges through Management Quota (B-Category) seats.
5th September 2016, 11:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. If you want to get admission in good engineering college on basis of PCM percentage of marks then there is no chance of admission in any good engineering college even in those which takes under management quota seats.

2. You must reappear for board exams for securing better percentage of marks for admission in good engineering college on basis of PCM marks. Second option for you to get admission in top engineering college like NITs and other engineering college by scoring more than 300 marks out of 360 in JEE Main exam.

With 62.4% marks, you are eligible for JEE Main exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?