9th July 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?

I want to admit my son in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board student?
  3. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course?
  4. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Commerce in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  5. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  7. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  9. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Kannur?
  10. Less expensive school in between New Prince Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai and PS Higher Secondary School, Chennai? Procedure of admission in 11th standard?
  11. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  12. What is the ranking of Providence Girls Higher Secondary School, Calicut? How to take admission in 11th standard?
  13. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  14. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  15. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  16. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Livingstone Foundation Higher Secondary School, Dimapur?
  17. List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Pune? -- [New]
  18. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
15th July 2018, 09:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?

In only rare cases the schools give admission to the candidates in 11th standard.

if they have any vacancy then you will need the following documents along with the required fee :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (in case of change of board)

If you submit the above documents, subject to the vacancy there, then you will be given the admission in the school..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?