14th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa? Details of fee expenses?

I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa. So I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that is it possible to get 6th standard admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 05:17 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa? Details of fee expenses?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is an autonomous body under MHRD(Ministry of Human Resource Development) Government of India.
Also, it is best school for students up to higher secondary for overall development.
Students of JNV appear for 10th and 12th class examination of CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education).
For admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya, students need to qualify JNVST(Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test).

Registration process of JNVST ends in last week of November in the year before examination.

Education in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is completely free which includes boarding, lodging, uniform and textbooks while students for class 9th to 12th have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 600 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?