8th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 12th Arts if failed in 11th Kerala Board exam?

Hello, I got failed in 11th class taking Arts. I don’t want to repeat 11th again. I am studying H.S. with Kerala State Board. So what to do in this case? I don’t want to join NIOS or any Open Schools. Kindly suggest me what to do? I want admission in 12th Arts.

11th April 2018, 06:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th Arts if failed in 11th Kerala Board exam?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to take admission in 12th standard Arts stream after failing in 11th standard Kerala Board examinations. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard Arts stream, you should have passed 11th standard Arts stream in all subjects. You have to appear in supplementary examinations and get qualify in your 11th standard, so, that you will be eligible to get admission in 12th standard Arts stream.
11th April 2018, 11:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 12th Arts if failed in 11th Kerala Board exam?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 12th, if you have failed in class 11th. There is no provision of getting admission in class 12th, if an aspirant failed to qualify in class 11th final examination. There is only one way to study in class 12th. You must have to appear from NIOS or any other Open schooling. otherwise, there is no other option left for you except to continue class 11th once again.
13th April 2018, 03:37 PM
ranu shahi

If you do not want to join any Open School or NIOS board then you have one and only option and it is that you have to clear 11th class examination to get promotion in 12th class.

If you will not clear this then you are not allowed to appear in 12th board exam in any way.

You must have to study very hard to pass class 11th exam for promotion in next class.
14th April 2018, 12:41 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to inform you but according to my knowledge, this is not possible. Without clearing 11th standard, you can not get admission in 12th standard in Kerala Board examination. After clearing 11th standard, you can get admission in 12th standard and can appear in the 12th standard Kerala Board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?