2nd July 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?

Hello,
Please let me know can a CBSE Science student in 11th standard change to Kerala State Board for 12th standard? Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  2. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  3. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  4. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  5. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  8. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?
  9. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  10. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  18. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
3rd July 2015, 08:37 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?

No its not possible to change Board after passing 11th class because registration is done is 11th class for 12th class board exams that means you are already registered on board can change only school which was also affiliated form CBSE Board ,if you wanna change board then you need to take admission in 11th standard again but as per my suggestion its not an good idea so i suggest you complete your 12th class with the same school and same board but you can also fill up the form for NIOS Board so of that if you fails in CBSE board then you a passing 12th class certificate from NIOS Board , NIOS board is an affiliated board from government of India
3rd July 2015, 09:34 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?

According to me it is not possible. Basically registration for 12th board exams is done in 11th standard so it is difficult to get admission from different board. Chance to get admission in low but you should try. First of all make a list of state board affiliated schools in your locality. Then visit to school's one by one and meet to principal directly. Ask them about admission and request them to give you a seat in their school. If they agree to give admission the complete all school's formality which are required for admission. If not then try to use some political approach.

If all efforts fail's then continue your 12th standard through CBSE. It is also a reputed board in India and you will never face any difficulty with this board in future.
3rd July 2015, 10:16 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?

Yes, CBSE Board student can transfer to Kerela State Board for study in 12th standard.
You have to visit the admission cell of the new school and submit the required documents along with transfer application :
  • Transfer Certificate from previous school
  • 10th passing certificate from CBSE Board
  • 10th and 11th Marksheet
  • Migration Certificate from CBSE Board
3rd July 2015, 11:26 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot change from CBSE board to Kerala state board to pursue your 12th standard, because any candidate should pursue his/her 11th and 12th standard under the same board, then he/she will get valid intermediate pass certificate. So, you should also pursue your 12th standard under the CBSE board. If you want, you can change to another school, but you cannot change to another board.
3rd July 2015, 12:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that now a days there is no big difference in between the state board and the CBSE board.

Both of the boards have equal reputation and value.

Yet, i am describing here the complete information about how to channge your board from CBSE to Kerala board.

** You simply need following documents for changing your board :

** Your transfer certificate from previously studied school/college.

** Migration certificate from CBSE Board.

** Original marksheet of CBSE board.

** NOC From your school/college to take admission in other college.

** You will have to clear all your dues from your previously studied school/college.

** Proof of your age certificate.

After submitting all these documents you are eligible to change your board.
3rd July 2015, 02:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can transfer to Kerala State Board for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard in Science stream from CBSE Board. To get admission in 12th standard in new school, you need to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school. By completing the entire admission procedure, you will be offered admission in 12th standard in Kerala Board school.
4th July 2015, 11:33 PM
pointer01

Yes, you can change your board from CBSE to State Board. But, You may have to face some difficulties. It may be possible that some school will not allow you to get admit into their school because your registration is already done in class 11th.But, Don't worry you may get the admission in the school affiliated to Kerala Board. For this you may required the following Documents-

Transfer Certificate from Previous school.
Migration Certificate.
Pass certificate of class 10th.
Mark sheet of class 11th.
5th July 2015, 08:16 PM
dhaliwal jatt

hello

--> Yes, you can transfer your board from CBSE to Kerala board after 11th standard.

--> You just have to fulfill some formalities like school leaving certificate, bonafide certificate etc according to the requirements of your new school.

--> But one thing that is must before changing the board is your migration certificate which contains permission of previous board to change into kerala board

all the best
30th March 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Cbse to Kerala board possible in grade 10?
I am willing to choose Kerala board for my coming 10th grade.
Please let me know if that is possible.
12th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Quantum reply

No it is possible to change the board in class 10th as the registration is already done in class 9th. No any school will allow you to give the admission in class 10th. You can change the school but can't change the board.
You can change the board in class 11th and you need to work very hard.
8th March 2019, 11:16 PM
Rangeetharanjith

Is it possible for me to change cbse after failing 12th to Kerala state. What are the options in writing Kerala state syllabus...
23rd May 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change to CBSE in 12th if we studied Kerala syllabus in 11th??
Please reply soon. Waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance...
20th December 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a bio ip student of cbse class 11 change to kerala syllabus in 12th by opting bio maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?