31st July 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Intermediate Science admission in Banyan Tree School Chandigarh for 10th CBSE Board student? Fee expenses of Intermediate Science?

I want to admit my son in Banyan Tree School Chandigarh. He is studying in 10th standard from CBSE Board. So, I need to know about the fee expenses first. And please let me know that it is possible to get Intermediate Science admission in this school? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved? 4 4th August 2022 09:52 AM
Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board? 1 30th October 2018 10:02 PM
Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Advanced is as per NIOS Board? 3 5th October 2018 10:10 PM
Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board? 1 9th October 2015 11:32 AM