7th May 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer from Bannari Amman Public School, Erode for 11th standard student?

Hello, my son is studying in 11th standard from the Bannari Amman Public School of Erode. I want to change his school but not Board. I want to transfer now from this school so can I able to get the admission in other school of same Board in 11th standard?

13th May 2019, 03:10 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer from Bannari Amman Public School, Erode for 11th standard student?

Yes, you can very much get admission in another school under same board, there is no issue in it.

You will just have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school and once after clearing the examination, you can very well get admission in 11th standard and can continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?