7th May 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Tamil Nadu Board, which is to opt for studying in Intermediate for MBBS-CMC Vellore aspirant?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board. She wants to study MBBS in CMC Vellore. So, she also wants to prepare for various entrance exams. I just want a suggestion that Intermediate from Tamil Nadu Board is tough? I want him to take less pressure. So, I need to know which is easy ISC Board or Tamil Nadu Board?

13th May 2019, 03:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC or Tamil Nadu Board, which is to opt for studying in Intermediate for MBBS-CMC Vellore aspirant?

Either of the board is of equally importance and equally tough at the same time, it all depends upon your child's preparation.

You should ask and guide your child to prepare well for his examination and let him forget about the board as once this thing gets in his mind, he will be confused altogether, which I am sure you do not want.

He can make a good career ahead while studying in any board he wants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?