8th July 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to do Intermediate for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board. I want to change my Board to ISC for Intermediate course. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

12th July 2021, 12:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board to do Intermediate for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

Yes, it is possible to migrate to ISC Board to do Intermediate for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student. First of all collect your class 10th mark sheet, character certificate, and school leaving certificate from the school office. Then you can apply for a migration certificate by filling the application form which is available at the respective state board's regional office. You can also ask your school officials and they will help you out with this. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach xerox copies of your school leaving certificate, mark sheet. Submit the form along with all the relevant documents and the requisite fees at the office.

You will be appointed to a particular date within 10 days to collect your migration certificate. You may have to mention which board you are migrating to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?