15th November 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from WBCHSE Board to 12th CBSE for 11th Science student?

Hi, my son did his school till 10th standard from CBSE Board. Later we have shifted him to WBCHSE Board in 11th standard with Science stream. But now he wants to continue his study in CBSE. Is it possible to shift him to CBSE in 12th Science?

30th November 2018, 09:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from WBCHSE Board to 12th CBSE for 11th Science student?

Candidates are not eligible to change the board in 12th.

Candidates are eligible to change the board only before getting admission in std 9th or after completion of std 10th board examination. So, you have no available option to change the board after completion of std 11th.

If you still want to change your board then you have to take admission in std 11th and again pursue and complete it to appear for the 12th board examination with the same board later.
30th November 2018, 02:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from WBCHSE Board to 12th CBSE for 11th Science student?

No, candidates are not eligible to migrate to different board in between 10th and 12th course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the science stream in CBSE school after 11th from WBSCHE. So, you have to continue your course with WBCHSE board only if you want to appear for the board examination next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?