14th April 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Higher Secondary Commerce for a candidate with 44% in 10th WBBSE Board?

Hi friends, I am very much worried. I have scored only 44% marks in my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. I belongs to Malda and I want to secure admission for Commerce stream in Higher Secondary. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Commerce or not?

17th April 2019, 10:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Higher Secondary Commerce for a candidate with 44% in 10th WBBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am very much worried. I have scored only 44% marks in my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. I belongs to Malda and I want to secure admission for Commerce stream in Higher Secondary. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Commerce or not?
It totally depends on the school. Most of the reputed schools require a high percentage of the mark, and some schools accept even low marks.marks. Normally students required to score at least 60% of marks for admission in 11th commerce stream. Some top schools may also conduct their own entrance exam for admission process. Please select the school which accepts 44% of marks.
17th April 2019, 03:18 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Possibility to study Higher Secondary Commerce for a candidate with 44% in 10th WBBSE Board?

You can get admission in 11th standard but not in the reputed once, however I would suggest you to try for admission in almost all the schools you know and also would urge you to be a bit prepared for admission test as most of the school nowadays do conduct it.

The good part is that even if you have scored less marks in your 10th board examination, you can get through admission in 11th, if you are able to clear the examination.
17th April 2019, 04:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to study Higher Secondary Commerce stream after completion of your 10th standard with 44% aggregate marks from WBBSE Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Higher Secondary Commerce stream. Admissions to Higher Secondary Commerce stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective school.
18th April 2019, 06:59 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes, you can study higher secondary in Commerce stream after completion 10th. For higher qualification after 10th it is compulsory that you must be passed your 10th exam from any school. Every schools has there own percentage criteria for higher studies so apply for higher secondary schools and colleges.

Regards,
Divyanshu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?