23rd February 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a flight attendant right after completion of High School?

Is it possible to become a flight attendant right after completion of High School? If not what else is possible for me to get a job? Can you please provide me the information on this? I just want to get a job after my high school. Looking forward to get a answer soon. Thank you.

25th February 2015, 09:51 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to become a flight attendant right after completion of High School?

Flight attendant require a little amount of formal education. Learn about the job duties, training and certification to see if this is right career for you.

Requirements to be become Flight attendant:

* Height requirement for attendant job is minimum 5'0-5'1, maximum is 5'8-6'3. Many airline do not even have height requirement.

* Only a high school diploma is required. No prior schooling or training are required.

* Some airlines will requires customer services experience.

* You must be able to pass a ten Year background check, finger print and drug screening.

If you are high school diploma holder, than you can apply for flight attendant job.
15th April 2015, 10:14 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Is it possible to become a flight attendant right after completion of High School?

I think that you are not eligible to apply for the Flight attendant just after completing your high school. You have to complete at least diploma for getting eligibility to apply the flight attendant. Also you have to fulfill some basic constraints specified for the flight attendant. The basic constraints includes your height must be at least 5 feet and 5 inch. Also you must have to fulfill the age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?