28th July 2022, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from CBSE board of Saudi Arabia to Gujarat board?

My son is studying in 7 std in CBSE Board in Saudi Arabia .I want to take admission in Gujarat Board for class 8 this academic year (June 2013-May 2014).Can I get admission for him?

28th July 2022, 08:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible to change from CBSE board of Saudi Arabia to Gujarat board?

If you have completed your 10th standard from CBSE school and wanna change then you should write an application to your principal to issue your transfer or School Leaving Certificate and mention in application that you wanna get admission in another school which is affiliated to State Board then principal will check
29th July 2022, 09:08 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from CBSE board of Saudi Arabia to Gujarat board?

Yes you can change, only thing you have to do is to apply for the migration certificate . Migration certificate means to transfer from one board to another board of education. In your case it is from CBSE Board to Gujarat Board.
29th July 2022, 06:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes the candidate can change, only thing you have to do is to apply for the migration certificate . Migration certificate means to migrate/transfer from one board to another board of education. In your case this is from CBSE board to Gujarat board.
30th July 2022, 03:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can change , only thing you have to do is to apply for the migration certificate . Migration certificate means to migrate/transfer from one board to another board of education. In your case this is from CBSE board to Gujarat board.
31st July 2022, 12:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes you can change , only thing you have to do is to apply for the migration certificate . Migration certificate means to migrate/transfer from one board to another board of education. In your case this is from CBSE board to Gujarat board.
31st July 2022, 07:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. It is possible to change. But you must first apply for a migration certificate. To transfer or migrate from one board of education to another requires a migration certificate. In your situation, this is from the Gujarat board to the CBSE board.
31st July 2022, 10:40 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Yes. A change is conceivable. However, a migration certificate application must be made first. This is a transfer from the Gujarat board to the CBSE board in your case. A migration certificate is necessary in order to migrate or transfer from one board of education to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?