11th August 2011, 10:52 AM
dcpujara

After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?

can i change cbse board to gujarat board after passing 10th cbse board exam

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  5. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  7. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  8. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  10. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  11. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  12. After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?
  13. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  14. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  15. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  16. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  17. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  18. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [New]
29th November 2011, 01:13 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?

yes you can change to gujarat board from CBSE after completing your 10th. for this you need to have an migration certificate issued by CBSE board which you can get from your respective school. on producing this migration certificate at the institute or university in which you want to join then you can change your board from cbse to gujarat board.
but my suggestion is it is better to continue in cbse only as it has a good curriculum.
2nd January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing 10th CBSE board exam can I change CBSE board to Gujarat board?

does anybody have filled the part 1 form which doesn't have the year 1993 for date of birth drop down list ,,,so how can a date of birth 25-april-1993 be filled .....
4th April 2012, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

after passing class 10th in cbse board can i eligible to get admission in odisha board?
4th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,

Yeah ofcourse,
You can change to gujarat board from CBSE after completing your 10th.

For this you need to have an migration certificate issued by CBSE board which you can get from your respective school. on producing this migration certificate at the institute or university in which you want to join then you can change your board from cbse to gujarat board.

All The Best.http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
17th April 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are for CBSC & ICSC board in Gujarat for Medical, paramedical & Pharmacy
10th August 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can i change to west Bengal board after passing 10th board exams from cbse board
14th September 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

after passing 10 with board exam can eligiable for cbse system in11
10th May 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have'nt applied for migration certificate in my school. Now i want to change from cbse to state syllabus. What should i do ?
9th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can i change from cbse to state board after passing 10th class from KV school level exam
22nd August 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

is there need of migration certificate when taking admission in cbse board but in different state after passing 10th cbse but from different state?
28th August 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

yes y not
u can change
no one can stop u brother

and there is need need of migration certificate when taking admission in cbse board but in different state after passing 10th cbse but from different state
if u r board candidate then school will give u migration certificate
if u r non board candidate then u have to manage it ur self by contaction scool principal, head office
30th August 2013, 04:45 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Precious Friend..

Yes ofcourse,
You can modify to gujarat panel from CBSE following performing your 10th.

Because of this you have to have an migration document released by CBSE panel which you will get from your own respective school. on providing this migration document at the institute or college by which you want to join then you can certainly modify your panel from cbse to gujarat board.

Wish this will help you

Best wishes
30th August 2013, 04:47 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Precious Friend..

Yes ofcourse,
You can modify to gujarat panel from CBSE following performing your 10th.

Because of this you have to have an migration document released by CBSE panel which you will get from your own respective school. on providing this migration document at the institute or college by which you want to join then you can certainly modify your panel from cbse to gujarat board.

Wish this will help you

Best wishes
25th September 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

some school cbse exam system two tyape thase student change cbse to gujarat board give cbse board exam and for other student who no change cbse borard they can not give cbse board exam
17th March 2015, 06:07 PM
sachin200792

Yes you can change from CBSE Board to any other board, may it be a state board. You can just get admission in one of the schools who are under the affiliation of that particular state board and get registered for the exams from that board.

There are no such known complications in shifting between the boards for different class standards.
20th March 2015, 08:37 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes;you can change your board for further studies from CBSE to GUJARAT or any other board but only you have to do is to take the migration from the respective board and submit it to the one in which you want to study .For this you have to apply for migration in your school and school will provide it to you by taking it from the board.
22nd June 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the 10th class from cbse what to opt now cbse or ssc for 11th and 12th if I am preparing for jee.
23rd June 2016, 09:57 AM
pritam15551
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcpujara View Post
can i change cbse board to gujarat board after passing 10th cbse board exam
Yes you can change from CBSE to Gujurati Board after 10th.There will be no problem.
15th April 2020, 03:04 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---After passing 10th standard from CBSE board you are eligible to change your board to Gujrat board.

---You never faced any type of problem within the process of board changes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?