24th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?

sir,i want to change my school after completing my 9th this year.Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?And if , yes ,then what are the procedures?
please reply to my question.
THANK YOU

26th November 2014, 05:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?

Generally , you have to pursue you 10th class in the school from where you have passed 9th class. And it is not allowed to change school in the 10th class.
There are only extreme cases , either medical reason or transfer of parents in job . Other than this , you cann't change school. So, if you comes under the above mentioned category , then you may approach your class teacher/principal who may help you in changing the center and getting permission granted from CBSE.
18th August 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

My ward in 10th class in cbse board. In the school there are castism poltics.my ward involed in fight.but my ward was expelled from school. Victim boy's father lodge a f.i.r. against teachers and other students include my ward. After this FIR its clear not only my ward is accuse. Principal Only expell my ward. So i donot agree with expell and not to continue with this school, because if my ward go to school then he will be again trapped/or involved in politics.so what is the alternatives.
18th August 2015, 06:55 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

No, mostly it is impossible to happen .
* Because that you are student of CBSE , so they already start your 10th standard syllabus in the middle of 9th class itself .
* And the another is that it will effect on studies if you change school , if the education standard of new institution doesn't suits you and not that much .
* If you are going to settle in someother place it will be very easy .
*It is possible if you are studying in board , because it doesn't effect that much and easily you can change your school .
15th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir can astudent take admission in 10 class inagovt scl if he has done 9 From private scl and both scls r in same area affiliated to cbse
17th September 2015, 12:54 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i want to change my school after completing my 9th this year.Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?And if , yes ,then what are the procedures?
please reply to my question.
THANK YOU
Yes you can change your school in 10th but for that you need a very genuine reason. Otherwise you should continue in the same school where you are studying because if you change your school at this time then you may face many problems like change in faculty, friends, atmosphere that may have negative results on your 10th class result. More over it may be possible that your present school do not allows you to change the school.
26th November 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, My son studied Nursery to 3rd standard in Hyderabad. Then we moved to Bangalore. He as been studying now in Bangalore DPS School from 4th standard onwards. Presently he is in 9th standard. Now, again we have to move back to Hyderabad. Want to know if he can take a transfer again to Hyderabad for 10th class any CBSE school (preferably DPS itself). Will be have any problem in writing EMCET or any other exams in future? What could be the challenges that he could face in future with regards to his studies?
2nd December 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school in 10 class because I don't like the studies can I change my school I want to really change
6th December 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My son due to my transfer had to change his school in the end of the session of class 9 after the issuance of Registration no on the code of previous school.Both schools are CBSE. Will he get new Registration no by CBSE on code of his present school? Please guide me.
30th January 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Yes there is a big problem I so want to get my school changed as soon as possible I feel really sad a min this school like really sad I'm not that good in studies I'm like an average student my school is nothing in sports nothing in anything and I know if I get my school changed Ik there is one school basically all my friends everyone is in that school and Ik most of the teachers and I am going to stay happy in that school for sure but these are just dreams I cry everyday that somehow I get my school changed :( help me someone please :(
11th March 2016, 10:27 PM
OnePlus

Yes it is possible to change your school in class 10th. While changing the school in class 10th the problem occurs when a student wants to change the board also.

For taking admission in another CBSE school you need to visit the school and you have to follow the rules of admission of that school.

You need to submit the report card of class 9th and transfer certificate to the school.
2nd April 2016, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ....
I have passed class 9std in CBSE board and now I want to change my school in class 10 to another school of CBSE . and I am not having any genuine reason. In my previous school education is not so gud
Is it possible to change my school to CBSE to CBSE without any genuine reason ...

Please help me my guiding me.
THANK U
26th July 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

If a school take admission of 9th class student from other schools in 10th class what is the procedure
21st February 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 10th cbse to another CBSE school in 10 without any genuine reason
13th April 2017, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

My son passed 9th class with (10 cGP) want change school because we shifts into paramilitary camps, my husband is now posted in tripura, my son faces lot of problem ontheway, because the bus route taking him many hours we were stayed out skirt city. Cbse to cbse
12th June 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied in Lucknow CBSE now i have transfer from Lucknow to Chennai. in chennai school they are asking LOI certificate from online. How can i get the LOI please inform procedure.
14th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir! I have not completed 9th class(cbse) due to my big health problem ! I felt ill after 2 month of admission. I Study at home and go for tuition. So i have no any report card ! So how can take admission in 10th class in other cbse school. So please help me ! Give me idea about it !
14th June 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed 9th class(cbse) due to my health problem . So i have no report card. I completed study in tution. So how can i take admission class 10th in other cbse school.please help me sir. Give me suggestion.
15th June 2017, 01:05 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Red face Re: Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?

Yes,It is possible but you need genuine reason to change the school.In the 9th standard you have to score good mark to get admission in 10th standard.In many schools middle of the 9th standard the 10th subjects are taken.
15th October 2017, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have to change my current school in the month of December due to politics in the school.Teachers and director making me annoying and always bothering me.. My SA-1 has completed. Then can I able to change my school sir. Or it will create any type of problem sir. I want a quick reply from you sir. Please help me...
Thank you sir
20th October 2017, 10:51 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to change your school in class 10th but there must be a valid reason behind changing your school.

To change your school you need to meet principal of that school in which you want to get admission.
You need to submit your transfer certificate and marks sheet of class 9th.
21st April 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from Patna region to Bhubaneswar region CBSE in class xi .
9th May 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is studying in class 10th in Pehowa city haryana. I am retired from Army and now join the post of clerk at Chandigarh. I want to admit my son in Chandigarh CBSE schools .But problem is that my son have course A in Hindi and course B in English in previous School. But in Chandigarh's school have Course A in English and course B in hindi. Is it possible to change the subject and take the admission in new school.
9th May 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir due to my transfer in other city I want to change my son's school. But problem is that the subject code of English and Hindi are opposite than the previous school. Is it possible to change the subject and take the admission in new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?