3rd January 2021, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change schools after completing 11th Commerce of Uttar Pradesh Board?

I am not liking my school, I am studying in 11th standard in Uttar Pradesh Board school with Commerce. But I want to change my school. So, Kindly tell me is this possible for me to change my school. I don’t want to change my Board. I will enter 12th standard from now. So, please help me to know regarding this.

4th January 2021, 06:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to change schools after completing 11th Commerce of Uttar Pradesh Board?

Yes, It is possible to change schools after completing 11th Commerce of Uttar Pradesh Board.

You must have completed 11th with minimum aggregate of 60% to switch school.

You just have to find school which has vacant seat for commerce student.
5th January 2021, 09:31 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to change schools after completing 11th Commerce of Uttar Pradesh Board?

Yes it is possible to change your school if you wish to the only criteria will be that you want to be able to change the world which you have selected in your 11th standard
you will have to write to your both in order to change your school and you will also have to provide the reason for changing the school
6th January 2021, 07:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, it is possible to change schools after completing 11th Commerce of Uttar Pradesh Board.
But, once you are enrolled in a particular School and you have started studying there in 11th, you cannot change your school until and unless there is some serious issue or genuine reason.
This is not permitted in good schools however some of these schools may allow such type of alteration.
As far as possible do not change your school after 11th as you will take some time to adapt to the new situation and teaching style.
It also depends on the vacancy in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?