8th July 2021, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 10th ICSE for a 20 years old candidate with 5 years gap after 9th ICSE?

Hello, I had to stop my studies after my 9th standard which I was doing from ICSE Board. Now, I have a gap of 5 years and right now I am 20 years of age. I again want to take admission in 10th standard in ICSE Board. So, please let me know the requirements. Thank you!

17th July 2021, 10:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 10th ICSE for a 20 years old candidate with 5 years gap after 9th ICSE?

Yes, it is possible to get admission to the 10th ICSE after a gap, the chances of acceptance might depend upon what you did during your 5 year gap. As such, there is no age limit for appearing for the ICSE examination however schools follow the norms while admitting the candidates as set by the State Education Department of the concerned State Government. I would request you to kindly visit the school administration office for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?