8th July 2021, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in ICSE after a year drop in CBSE 11?

I had completed my 10 in icse board and then i decided to go to cbse board and do my 11 over there but un the beginning of 11 i got an injury and for that i had undergone an operation. So i took a drop in class 11. And then i thought that i will pursue my 11 in icse board so is it possible to get admission in 11 icse after a drop. If possible what are the formalities required.

14th July 2021, 08:11 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in ICSE after a year drop in CBSE 11?

It is difficult to get admission in ICSE after a year drop in CBSE 11.

CBSE and ICSE both don't give admission to student who took drop.

Your case is genuine and unfortunately you could not continue your studies.

Now, You can request ICSE and CBSE both to give you admission but there are very less chances to get admission in ICSE board now because you switched earlier.

Try to get admission in CBSE Board but it won't be easy to get admission in CBSE also.
15th July 2021, 05:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in ICSE after a year drop in CBSE 11?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in ICSE board 11th standard if you have dropped a year due to health issue.

>>You need to visit either your previous school or any other school associated with ICSE board.

>>You need to opt for your stream, register for board exam with help of supporting documents like marksheet, character certificates, transfer certificate in case of other school, aadhaar card and required fee.

You will have to fulfill the minimum percentage criteria set by schools for admission.
17th July 2021, 11:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in class 11th ICSE after a year drop in CBSE 11th class. You can give the reason of your gap to the school administration and can take admission. Your reason is valid so you will not face any issue and your chances of acceptance is strong. The candidate will have to give a written application to the Principal of the school so that you get the admission. I would request you to kindly visit the school administration office for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?