11th June 2023, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in HS examfrom another board?

My sister unfortunately has passed h.s. with less number from w.b. board.But she is keen interested in higher study.As she can't take admission due to low score,she wants to give h.s.exam again from this board.Is this possible?

12th June 2023, 08:38 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in HS examfrom another board?

No, it is not possible to reappear in HS exam from another board.

Generally not possible to reappear in a high school exam from another board. Each board has its own set of rules and regulations, and students are typically only allowed to take exams within their own board.
12th June 2023, 02:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to reappear in a high school exam from another board in the traditional sense. Each educational board has its own set of rules and regulations regarding examinations, and they typically do not allow students from other boards to appear for their exams.

However, there may be certain exceptions or alternative arrangements available in specific circumstances. For example, if you have valid reasons such as relocation or changing schools, you may be able to transfer your credits and enroll in a different board's school, allowing you to take exams conducted by that board. These situations usually require proper documentation and approval from the respective educational authorities.

It is advisable to consult with your school administration or educational board officials to explore any possible options or alternatives available to you based on your specific circumstances. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your situation.
12th June 2023, 04:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

yes ,you can re-appear for same class by filling the form for 12th board exam or you can appear for improvement exam conducted by board and increase your marks after that you will get a fresh marksheet of your improve marksheet with new marks.
13th June 2023, 02:30 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Is it possible to reappear in HS examfrom another board?

In general, it is not possible to reappear in the Higher Secondary (HS) exam from another board. Each board conducts its own examinations, and once you have completed your HS exam with a particular board, you are considered to have completed your secondary education with that board.
13th June 2023, 01:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You cannot opt to attempt for two different boards at the same time, however if you want to attempt for your 12th examination from another board, you should take admission again in that board in class 11 and can pursuer your course. But remember, only one of them will be valid and not both.
14th June 2023, 12:51 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, she can pursue and appear for board examination with another board.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in any recognised board but will have to take admission in STD 11th than only can become eligible for appearing in higher secondary board examination.
14th June 2023, 05:18 AM
Msdhoni02

1. It is not possible to reappear in HS examination from another board.

2. But still there are some ways to increase your marks like reappearing within the same board, pursuing open schooling, pursuing higher education through alternative pathways, It is important to note that specific rules and regulations can vary between different educational boards and institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?