1st September 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Aeronautical Engineering with 56% in 12th RBSE?

Sir, I have passed my 12th and scored 56% marks from RBSE. I wanted to study Aeronautical Engineering but due to such percentage of marks, I don't think I can study Aeronautical Engineering. Can you tell me about this?

3rd September 2020, 05:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Aeronautical Engineering with 56% in 12th RBSE?

Yes, It is possible to study Aeronautical Engineering with 56% in intermediate.

You just have to prepare and crack JEE exam with good rank than you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering.

Now there is no such criteria that candidate must have minimum 60 or 75% marks in intermediate to study Engineering from good college only thing required is your rank in JEE examination.
3rd September 2020, 08:57 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Is it possible to study Aeronautical Engineering with 56% in 12th RBSE?

Is it possible to study Aeronautical Engineering with 56% in 12th RBSE

Students who have successfully completed 12th or equivalent with PCM/ PCB are eligible to apply for the entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering for B. tech. course. The minimum percentage required for it is 60% for most of the entrance examinations
4th September 2020, 07:34 PM
My true support

Default Re: Is it possible to study Aeronautical Engineering with 56% in 12th RBSE?

No , it is not possible to study Aeronautical engineering with 56% in 12th RBSE. As eligibility for studying Aeronautical engineering is 60% as per that you are not eligible to study Aeronautical engineering. So, it is not possible to study Aeronautical engineering with 56% 12th RBSE.
4th September 2020, 09:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination is conducted by different institution for admission in the course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream from a recognised board.

So, you can prepare for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?