25th June 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?

Hello Sir,
I am now going to be in 11th standard. I have studied my 10th standard in CBSE Board. But now I am in great confusion on what to choose. Should I opt for Kerala State Board or CBSE Board? Children studying in Kerala Board got very high marks as compared to the CBSE. But I have heard that Kerala Board will not make us prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced engineering entrance exams. Many of them are saying that studying CBSE in 11th and 12th standard is very tough. What should I choose Kerala or CBSE Board? I am opting for Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  4. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
  5. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  7. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  8. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. Number of Attempts allowed in JEE Advanced for class 11 repeater?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  14. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  15. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  16. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  17. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
27th June 2015, 02:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?

No, it is not at all difficult that you study in CBSE board in class 11th with Science, it will however prove to be helpful for you only as the pattern followed in JEE Main and Advanced is adopted from CBSE pattern, therefore studying in CBSE board will prove to be helpful for you.

However, if you wish to transfer your child to Kerala State board, there is no harm in it, Kerala state board has its own perks like the education system that is provided in Kerala state board is quite good as compared to many other reputed boards.

However, studying in CBSE board will also prove to be beneficial for your child as CBSE board prepares the child for almost every entrance examination during the schooling periods itself, the reason behind it is that the syllabus and pattern followed in many reputed entrance examination follows CBSE pattern.

So, in my opinion you should better eave you child to continue his studies being in CBSE board itself.
27th June 2015, 04:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?

It totally depends on you yes CBSE syllabus is a bit tough as compared to Kerala state Board and the person who said that Kerala Board will not make us prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced engineering entrance exams is right as per my suggestions because JEE mains and advance are conducted by CBSE board and their exams patter and syllabus follow 11th and 12th class CBSE syllabus so its a little bit easy for CBSE student to clear the desired test but you can score high marks in Kerala Board exams so its you choice if you wanna go for engineering stream or wanna be a engineer then choose CBSE otherwise Kerala Board is suitable for you.

I would like to suggests you each and every national level entrance test of India follow CBSE syllabus (Central Board of Secondary Education)
27th June 2015, 11:42 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?

Studying 11th and 12th class from kerala state board is more beneficial than the CBSE.CBSE board secondary education is very tough.
Kerala state board syllabus is easy to understand.
For jee examination you have to take coaching,you should practice different type of questions on a single topics.
You should think in different way to approach given problem.
Read the basic topics completely,which helps you alot.
So opt kerala state board for easy understanding and more knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?