4th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an income tax commissioner after 9th standard

l am studying in 9th standard and want to become an income tax commissioner; how can I achieve my goal, please help?

4th June 2017, 11:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an income tax commissioner after 9th standard

In order to become an Income Tax Commissioner, you must complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.

With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year. The selection of the candidates will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview and skill test.
5th June 2017, 11:22 PM
mrghost
Member+

Income tax is one of the most important source of revenue for the Government and the exam is conducted by SSC each year.

You are not eligible to become Income Tax commissioner after 9th standard.
Here I will give you a eligibility criteria to become Income Tax Commissioner:-

> Candidate must be Indian citizens.
> Candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the organised University.
> Your age should not be less than 18 years when applying the exam.
> Upper age limit for this exam is 27 years.
> Relaxation 5% is given to Sc / St categories and relaxation of 3 years is given to OBC category.
6th June 2017, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
l am studying in 9th standard and want to become an income tax commissioner; how can I achieve my goal, please help?
To become an Income Tax Commissioner, you must appear and qualify in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Since, you are 9th standard student you have travel a long distance to achieve your career goal. I suggest you to concentrate on your studies and score good marks in all subjects especially in Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?